Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Working Pressure:||PN6,PN10,PN16||Flange Standard:||DIN,BS,ANSI|
|Flange Material:||Stainless Steel||Tie Rod:||Carbon Steel,Stainless Steel|
ptfe lined bellows,
PTFE bellows expansion joints
PTFE expansion joints manufacture in China with reasonable price
PTFE expansion joints are usually used in chemical pipes.
Daming convoluted PTFE is probably the optimum flexible hose for all applications being virtually inert to all chemicals,self cleaning ,non-stick,excellent fatigue,kink resistant and extremely flexible. Daming is produced by a patented process with shallow helical convolutions and helix outer stainless wire support.
SS304 stainless steel braided PTFE/ lined hose is mainly composed of inner hose (ideal anti-corrosion material) and stainless steel braid outside for protection and loaning pressure, with buckled metal connectors on both ends.
1. PTFE expansion joint has Excellent chemical resistance
2. PTFE expansion joint has High and low temperature resistance(-100°C to 260°C)
3. PTFE expansion joint has High pressure resistance
4. PTFE expansion joint has Anti-aging,long life without an aging problem
5. PTFE expansion joint has Wear resistance, high lubrication
6. PTFE expansion joint has Anti-corrosion ,non-stick, easily cleaned
7. PTFE expansion joint has Fire resistance
8. PTFE expansion joint has Electrically insulated
9. PTFE expansion joint has Excellent flexibility
Inside: PTFE hose, the hose can be smoothbore PTFE , and also convoluted , for high and low temperature used, anti-corrosive, non-stick.
Outside: SUS304 Stainless steel braided. High pressure resistance. All kinds of couplings can be available.
|Diameter . DN mm||Three waves of the maximum compensate ability||Allow the largest work force||
Connection flange size
|Axial X mm||Transverse Y mm||Angular θ||Internal pressure||PN0.6Mpa||PN1.0Mpa|
JINGNING PTFE expansion joints can be produced with ANSI,EN,BS,JIN,GOST,JIS standard flanges.PTFE expansion joints have excellent Corrosion resistance.
The working pressure of PTFE expansion joints can be 1.0Mpa .