Payment & Shipping Terms:
|OEM:||17Years' Experience||Product Name:||Oil Filled Directly Buried Sleeve Compensator|
|Size:||DN50--DN1000||Material:||Carbon Steel,Stainless Steel|
Directly Buried Sleeve Compensator,
Flange Pressure Plate Buried Sleeve Compensator,
Oil Filled Buried Sleeve Compensator
flange pressure plate oil filled directly buried sleeve compensator
Sleeve compensator, called tubular expansion joint, is a compensation device for hot fluid pipeline, which is mainly composed of sleeve (core pipe), shell, sealing material, etc It is used to compensate the axial expansion and contraction of the pipeline and axial rotation at any angle It has the characteristics of small volume and large compensation. It is suitable for hot water, steam and grease media. Through the sliding movement of the sliding sleeve to the outer sleeve, it can achieve the compensation of thermal expansion.
Performance of oil filled directly buried sleeve compensator
1. The sleeve expansion joint is designed with an anti breaking device, which can ensure that it will not be opened when it expands to a certain position, so as to improve the safety and stability of the operation of the whole pipe network.
2. Sleeve expansion joint is applicable to medium engineering pressure ≤ 2.5MPa and medium temperature - 40 ℃ ~ 600 ℃.
3. The sleeve expansion joint adopts a new sealing material flexible graphite ring, which has the characteristics of high strength, low friction coefficient (0.04 ~ 0.10), no aging, good effect and convenient maintenance.
4. The service life of sleeve expansion joint is long, and the fatigue life is equivalent to that of pipeline. After special treatment, the sliding surface has good corrosion resistance in brine, salt solution and other environments, which is more than 50 times higher than that of austenitic stainless steel.
5. The sleeve expansion joint has no requirements for chloride ion content and is applicable to the system in which the chloride ion in the medium or the surrounding environment exceeds the standard.
6. The directly buried sleeve expansion energy-saving is directly buried underground. The maintenance well can not be set during installation, and the project cost is low.
Oil filled directly buried sleeve compensator structure
Technical data of oil filled directly buried sleeve compensator
Note:Flange supply according to GB/T 9119-2000 standard ,also can supply according to clients’other requirements.
Oil filled directly buried sleeve compensator advantage
1. The single way sleeve compensator has a long service life, and its fatigue life is equivalent to that of the pipeline. After special treatment, the sliding surface has good corrosion resistance in salt water and salt solution, which is more than 50 times higher than that of austenitic stainless steel.
2. The maintenance free direct buried single way sleeve compensator has no requirement for chloride ion content, and is especially suitable for the system with excessive chloride ion content in medium or surrounding environment.
3. The maintenance free direct buried single way sleeve compensator can be divided into one-way and two-way compensation structures. The two-way compensation structure is characterized by that the sliding sleeves at both ends of the compensator always slide freely no matter where the medium flows from, so as to achieve two-way compensation and increase the compensation amount.
Oil filled directly buried sleeve compensator application
Sleeve compensator is called tubular expansion joint and pipeline expansion joint, which is the compensation device of hot fluid pipeline, mainly used for the auxiliary equipment of linear pipeline. It is suitable for hot water, steam, grease and other media. Through the sliding movement of the sliding sleeve, the thermal expansion compensation can be achieved.
Contact Person: Wu
Tel: +86 15093112546