Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
News
Shanghai Songjiang Jingning Shock Absorber Co.,Ltd.
Home ProductsThreaded Expansion Joint

Multi Purpose Expansion Joint Replacement Elastomeric Liner Less Turbulence

China Shanghai Songjiang Jingning Shock Absorber Co.,Ltd. certification
China Shanghai Songjiang Jingning Shock Absorber Co.,Ltd. certification
Timely delivery,good quality products

—— Manul

We received rubber expansion joints,then test.Good quality!

—— Mike

Good quality and good price!

—— Sofia

I'm Online Chat Now

Multi Purpose Expansion Joint Replacement Elastomeric Liner Less Turbulence

Multi Purpose Expansion Joint Replacement Elastomeric  Liner Less Turbulence
Multi Purpose Expansion Joint Replacement Elastomeric  Liner Less Turbulence Multi Purpose Expansion Joint Replacement Elastomeric  Liner Less Turbulence Multi Purpose Expansion Joint Replacement Elastomeric  Liner Less Turbulence Multi Purpose Expansion Joint Replacement Elastomeric  Liner Less Turbulence

Large Image :  Multi Purpose Expansion Joint Replacement Elastomeric Liner Less Turbulence

Product Details:
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: JINGNING
Certification: CE,ISO9001
Model Number: RLJS
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 1
Packaging Details: Carton or Wooden
Delivery Time: 5-15 days
Detailed Product Description
Size: 1/2"~3" Rubber Material: NBR,EPDM,SBR,FPM,FKM
Certificate: CE,ISO9001 Warranty: 18 Months
Working Temperature: -30~130 ℃ Standard: BSPT,NPT
Test: PED 2014/68/EU Product Name: Threaded Rubber Expansion Joint
Business Type: Factory Stock: 50000
High Light:

high temperature expansion joint

,

rubber flexible connector

Thread elastomeric flexible rubber bellows with liner long worklife

 

Features

  • Had-crafted expansion joints
  • Available in multi-arch, filled-arch, taper, offset, and custom configurations
  • Standard and special drilling including ANSI, DIN, JIS, and Navy
  • Available PTFE-lining

 

Benefits

  • Multi-purpose construction
  • Simple retrofit into existing piping system
  • Improved flow, less turbulence
  • Application-specific joints
  • Cost-effective solution to compensate for movement in piping systems 

Multi Purpose Expansion Joint Replacement Elastomeric  Liner Less Turbulence 0

 

 

Multi Purpose Expansion Joint Replacement Elastomeric  Liner Less Turbulence 1

Threaded union rubber expansion joint Advantage:

 
A: 15 minutes zinc plating, high pressure resistance, high temperature resistance, oil resistance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance.

B:Connect with pump, valve, fire fighting equipment, pipe which vibrate big, pipe which hot and cold change frequently.

C: Natural rubber content of forty-seven percent, can continue to use for 15 years without aging.

 

Product Details
Multi Purpose Expansion Joint Replacement Elastomeric  Liner Less Turbulence 2

 

 
Multi Purpose Expansion Joint Replacement Elastomeric  Liner Less Turbulence 3

Multi Purpose Expansion Joint Replacement Elastomeric  Liner Less Turbulence 4

EPDM Thread-Connection expansion joint for high vibration absorbing ability can be customized DN15-DN80.

 

FAQ:

Q: Can you make the product as per client's requirement?
A: Yes, we can make it with your exact requirement.
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: T/T (30% as despot, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery), L/C at sight
Q: Do you accept small quantity order?
A: Of course we do.
Q: And what is your shipment and delivery time?
A: By sea or air. Normally 7 to 14 Days for delivery, according to your order quantity.
Q: Can I visit your factory before the order?
A: Yes, welcome to our factory to check the quality.
Q: Where is your nearest loading port?
A: Shanghai, Qingdao, Tianjin or Guangzhou, China.
Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty?
A: If any quality problems during use, all the products can be returned or according to consumer's requests.
Q: Can we choose different material?
A: Yes, the material can be chose according to your requirement.
Q: And what's your packing?
A: carton cases inside, export wooden cases outside.

Contact Details
Shanghai Songjiang Jingning Shock Absorber Co.,Ltd.

Contact Person: Wu

Tel: +86 15093112546

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)