Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
News
Shanghai Songjiang Jingning Shock Absorber Co.,Ltd.
Home ProductsPipe Dismantling Joint

Telescopic Pipe Dismantling Joint Stainless Steel Body Cast Iron Expansion Dacromet Coating

China Shanghai Songjiang Jingning Shock Absorber Co.,Ltd. certification
China Shanghai Songjiang Jingning Shock Absorber Co.,Ltd. certification
Timely delivery,good quality products

—— Manul

We received rubber expansion joints,then test.Good quality!

—— Mike

Good quality and good price!

—— Sofia

I'm Online Chat Now

Telescopic Pipe Dismantling Joint Stainless Steel Body Cast Iron Expansion Dacromet Coating

Telescopic Pipe Dismantling Joint Stainless Steel Body Cast Iron Expansion Dacromet Coating
Telescopic Pipe Dismantling Joint Stainless Steel Body Cast Iron Expansion Dacromet Coating Telescopic Pipe Dismantling Joint Stainless Steel Body Cast Iron Expansion Dacromet Coating Telescopic Pipe Dismantling Joint Stainless Steel Body Cast Iron Expansion Dacromet Coating Telescopic Pipe Dismantling Joint Stainless Steel Body Cast Iron Expansion Dacromet Coating Telescopic Pipe Dismantling Joint Stainless Steel Body Cast Iron Expansion Dacromet Coating

Large Image :  Telescopic Pipe Dismantling Joint Stainless Steel Body Cast Iron Expansion Dacromet Coating

Product Details:
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: JINGNING
Certification: CE,ISO9001
Model Number: VSSJAF
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 1
Packaging Details: wooden case
Detailed Product Description
Size: DN65----DN3200 Certificate: CE,ISO9001
Connection Type: Flange Material: Carbon Steel,stainless Steel
Sealing Material: EPDM,Graphite OEM: 15 Years' Experience
Delivery Time: 5-14 Days Product Name: Dismantling Joint
High Light:

restrained dismantling joint

,

thrust type dismantling joint

24 months warranty cast diamantling joint expansion joint china telescopic pipe joints

 

Telescopic Pipe Dismantling Joint Stainless Steel Body Cast Iron Expansion Dacromet Coating 0


 

cast iron expansion flanged universal dismantling joint expanion joint

C2F dismantling joint

CC2F double flanged power delivery joint

BF Single flange limited expansion joint

AF loose flange flexible joint

telescopic joint

 

Dismantling joint size DN50-DN2000
Dismantling Joint Pressure Grade PN10,PN16,PN25
Bolts, Nuts and Washers Material: Carbon Steel Grade 4.8 with Zinc Coating, Epoxy Coating or Dacromet Coating; Or Stainless Steel upon customers request.
Tie rod material Carbon Steel Grade 4.8 with Zinc Coating, Epoxy Coating or Dacromet Coating; Or Stainless Steel upon customers request.
Gasket material For water or Gas : NBR Grade A
For drinking water : EPDM rubber to BS2494:1990 type W
For drinking water and sewage: SBR Grade F
Dismantling coating Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating inside and outside, or bitumen painting upon customers request.
Application Construction, water supply and drainage, and heavy industry, refrigeration, sanitation, plumbing, etc
 

Telescopic Pipe Dismantling Joint Stainless Steel Body Cast Iron Expansion Dacromet Coating 1 

 

DN

Pipe Dia.

Flange joint size

Installation dimension

Expansion δ

Weight (kg)

 

 

Flange outer dia.

Dia. of bolt hole

Bolt

Max

Min

 

 

 

 

 

 

No.

Thickness

 

 

 

 

65

76

185

145

4

18

220

180

40

13.1

80

89

200

160

8

20 

220 

180 

40 

15.0

150

168

285

240

 8

22

 220

180 

40 

33.8

200

219

340

295

 8

24 

 220

 180

40 

41.0

250

273

395

350

12

 24

 220

180

40

55.1

300

325

445

400

 12

 24

245

195

50

68.3

400

426

565

515

 16

26

245 

195 

50 

101.3

 

 

 

FAQ:

Q: Can you make the product as per client's requirement?
A: Yes, we can make it with your exact requirement.
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: T/T (30% as despot, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery), L/C at sight
Q: Do you accept small quantity order?
A: Of course we do.
Q: And what is your shipment and delivery time?
A: By sea or air. Normally 7 to 14 Days for delivery, according to your order quantity.
Q: Can I visit your factory before the order?
A: Yes, welcome to our factory to check the quality.
Q: Where is your nearest loading port?
A: Shanghai, Qingdao, Tianjin or Guangzhou, China.
Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty?
A: If any quality problems during use, all the products can be returned or according to consumer's requests.
Q: Can we choose different material?
A: Yes, the material can be chose according to your requirement.
Q: And what's your packing?
A: carton cases inside, export wooden cases outside.

Contact Details
Shanghai Songjiang Jingning Shock Absorber Co.,Ltd.

Contact Person: Wu

Tel: +86 15093112546

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)