Payment & Shipping Terms:
|OEM:||17Years' Experience||Product Name:||High Quality EPDM Flexible Expansion Rubber Joint With PN16 Flange|
|Working Pressure:||-0.2~4.5Mpa||Keyword:||Rubber Joint|
EPDM Expansion Rubber Joint,
PN16 Expansion Rubber Joint,
PN16 rubber expansion joints
High Quality EPDM Flexible Expansion Rubber Joint with PN16 Flange
Rubber joint can also be called: flexible rubber joint, rubber soft joint, soft joint, flexible rubber joint, etc. Rubber joint is a pipe connector with high elasticity, high air tightness, medium resistance and weather resistance. Rubber joint is a kind of composite rubber pipe which is composed of inner rubber layer, fabric reinforcement layer (the reinforcement layer has multi-layer scraped nylon cord), middle rubber layer, outer rubber layer, end reinforced metal ring or steel ring, and loose combination with metal flange or parallel joint after high temperature and high pressure vulcanization. The rubber joint makes use of the advantages of rubber, such as high elasticity, high gas resistance, medium resistance, weather resistance and radiation resistance. Rubber joint can reduce the vibration and noise of the pipeline, and compensate the thermal expansion and cold contraction caused by temperature change.
Performance characteristics of rubber joint
1. The decompression effect of rubber joint is reliable, and the outlet pressure is not affected by the inlet pressure and flow rate. It can reduce both dynamic pressure and static pressure, and keep the set outlet pressure constant.
2. The rubber joint is easy to adjust and operate. Just adjust the adjusting screw of the pilot rubber joint to obtain accurate and stable outlet pressure.
3. The rubber joint has good energy saving effect. The rubber joint body adopts full channel streamline DC design, with small pressure loss, large flow, small volume and light weight.
4. The rubber joint has a long service life, and the important parts are made of special materials, so there is no need for maintenance.
Technical data of rubber joint
Main data of rubber joint
|Nominal diameter(DN)||Length||Axial displacement(mm)||Horizontal displacement||Deflexion angle|
Note: 1. The special requirements of rubber joint pipe can be customized according to user's drawing. Flange standard is GB / t9115.1-2000. Various flange standards (GB, JB, Hg, CB, ANSI, DIN, BSEN, NF, en, JIS, ISO, etc.) can be selected for production. The rubber ball of rubber joint can be used as natural rubber, EPDM, chloroprene rubber, butyl rubber, butadiene rubber, fluororubber, etc. when the rubber joint above DN200 is used for suspension water supply, the pipeline must have fixed support or fixed support, otherwise the rubber joint shall be installed with anti falling device.
Rubber joint details show
Rubber joint production Flow
Do you know how is a rubber joint made?Let's see with JINGNING.
It is very important to know the compatibility between the medium of flexible joint pipe and the selected rubber joint material, the range of full temperature, full pressure and full vacuum, the required movement of rubber joint, and the size between pipe flanges when selecting the appropriate rubber joint. With this information, Jingning application engineers can help determine the ideal rubber joint for any application.
Rubber joint advantage
1. Factory price of rubber joint.
2. 16 years of manufacturing experience, 5 years of export experience.
3. Strict quality inspection, the quality far exceeds the industry standard.
4. Rubber joint mold has a variety of specifications, support customization, OEM.
5. Provide free samples of rubber joint.
6. Rubber joint are in large stock.
Rubber joint application
Rubber joints are widely used in various pipeline systems, such as the connection of rubber joints with pumps and valves, fire-fighting equipment and pipelines with large vibration. Pipes with frequent changes of heat and cold. Rubber joint is mainly used for remote water and sewage lifting and transportation, water supply and cooling circulating water of thermal power plant, pipeline transportation of metallurgical industry, condensate water, chemical industry, cooling and dilution of petrochemical industry, and flexible connection between long and short distance pipelines in other industries. Because the rubber joint has high wear resistance, it is also suitable for all industries of granular and powdery and gas low temperature.
Q1What`s the rubber material of rubber joint?
A1: EPDM,CR,NBR,etc .It depends on the working enviroment and media.
Q2: Is the flange galvaized of rubber joint?
A2: Yes,we have electronic galvanized and hot dip galvanized flanges.We also have painted flanges.
Q3: Can I get a sample?
A3: Of cause. We could delivery by Express,by air or by sea.
Q4: What is the MOQ of rubber joint?
A4: 1 Piece, You can also get it as a sample to test our product quality ,then you can purchase order to us .
Contact Person: Wu
Tel: +86 15093112546