Place of Origin:
DN500 pipeline directly buried corrugated compensator
The directly buried bellows compensator is a kind of compensation element. The effective expansion deformation of the main bellows is used to absorb the dimensional changes caused by thermal expansion and cold contraction of the pipeline, conduit and container, or to compensate the axial, transverse and angular displacement of the pipeline, conduit and container. Embedded corrugated compensator can also be used to reduce noise and vibration. It is widely used in modern industry.
Performance of pipeline directly buried corrugated compensator
1. Axial, transverse and angular thermal deformation of pipeline.
2. Facilitate the installation and disassembly of valves and pipelines.
3. Absorb equipment vibration and reduce the impact of equipment vibration on the pipeline.
4. Absorb pipeline deformation caused by earthquake and land subsidence.
Pipeline directly buried corrugated compensator structure
Technical data of pipeline directly buried corrugated compensator
|Main data of pipeline directly buried corrugated compensator|
|Number of wave||Pressure grade Mpa||
area of bellows
of external diameter
Size of end
of connection tube
Total length L
|Axial compensation/mm stiffness/mm|
Pipeline directly buried corrugated compensator production flow
The buried corrugated compensator is suitable for the pipeline with only axial displacement. The buried corrugated compensator has the ability to compensate the transverse displacement and the combined axial and transverse displacement. However, because the compensation amount is small, it is generally used as the axial compensation, which can give full play to its characteristics, has longer service life, and is more safe and reliable.
Pipeline directly buried corrugated compensator advantage
1. The corrugated compensator is the ex factory price.
2. 17 years of manufacturing experience and 5 years of export experience.
3. Strict quality inspection, the quality far exceeds the industry standard.
4. It has a variety of specifications and supports customization and OEM.
5. Provide free samples.
6. There is a large amount of inventory.
Pipeline directly buried corrugated compensator application
Buried corrugated compensator is a compensation device for thermal fluid pipeline, which is mainly used for axial thermal expansion displacement absorption compensation after auxiliary installation of linear pipeline. It is a corrosion-free compensator directly installed on any pipeline conveying unidirectional or multidirectional fluid. It is widely used in pipelines in urban heating, metallurgy, mining, power generation, petrochemical, construction and other industries.
Send your inquiry directly to us